Natural Plant Nutrition Is Key
Fertilizers are crucial for plant growth because they provide essential nutrients that may not be present in adequate amounts in the soil. However, it’s imperative to understand that fertilizers are not a substitute for healthy soils. The health of soil is determined by various factors, such as pH, nutrient content, and organic matter. Therefore, it’s important to balance the use of fertilizers with other soil improvement practices, such as adjusting soil pH and increasing organic matter content. Additionally, excessive use of fertilizers can cause environmental problems, such as water pollution. Therefore, it’s vital to use fertilizers accordingly, based on the specific needs of plants and soil conditions. Natural Plant Nutrition is an alternative to chemical fertilizers.
Soil Care & Fertilization Management
Your trees and shrubs may survive without any supplementation but they will never be as healthy and vigorous as if they were given the proper natural nutrient and enzyme blend. In addition, the harmful effects of various diseases, like Oak Wilt, and pests such as Japanese Beetles or Emerald Ash Borers, can be lessened—or potentially avoided—if the immune system of the tree, shrub or grass is bolstered ahead of infection.
Our prescription blend of full spectrum natural and organic nutrients, biostimulants and carbon not only feeds trees and shrubs immediately, it also builds soil and feeds beneficial microorganisms. Our nutrient blend contains up to 70 micronutrients, fermentation extracts, vitamins, growth elicitors and microorganism foods.
What Makes Us The Best Natural Plant Nutritionists In Madison, WI?
- Certified Arborists and Professional Ecologists
- Experts in plant environmental stress reduction & management
- Prescription nutrient blend optimized for the current seasonal growing conditions
- Organic, full spectrum fertilizer—not just N-P-K like everyone else—for fast, all-natural plant growth
- NANO Technology (400 Dalton in size or less) = consistently better results and environmentally friendly
- Carbon is directly injected into the soil, resulting in soil building that lasts for years, not days
Have a question about your trees?
We can have one of our certified arborists come out to your home and assess your trees. Whether it is in need of removal, maintenance, or you think it has a disease, we have you covered! Schedule a consultation below!